Arnaldo was born on the 14th of May 1984 in Brescia, Italy.
In 2009, during a workshop at the School of Visual Arts in New York, he seriously approached photography and fell in love with it. In 2010 he graduated in Cinema at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Italy, and decided it was time to dig deeper into his new passion that was taking over every minute of his free time. In August 2011 he started to study photography at the Brooks Institute of photography in Santa Barbara, California, where he graduated with honorable mention two years later.
During these years, Arnaldo has been assisting on set and doing post-production for celebrity and portrait photographers like Douglas Kirkland, Joe Pugliese and Jim Jordan.He has also been shooting portraits and some of the most beautiful houses of the Californian coast for interior designers, architects and magazines.
Arnaldo is currently based in Italy, where he enjoys the company of his friends and the italian food. He loves swimming and running, which he does as much as he can, and loves dark chocolate.
Photo By Ben Flynn
Awards and recognitions:
– NVAL International Photography Show – 3rd Place – 2014
– Gold Selection at North Valley Art League International Photography Show –2014
– Brooks Institute of Photography – Special Recognition – 2013
– Best of Photography 2013 – Photographer’s Forum magazine – Finalist – 2013
– Best of College Photography 2013 – Photographer’s Forum magazine – Finalist – 2013
– Best of College Photography 2012 – Photographer’s Forum magazine – Finalist – 2012
– Gruppo 2009 – Best Photo Portfolio – 2011
– Happy Birthday Italy – Sky Italia – Short Movie Winner – 2011
– Brescia da Girare – Short movie winner – 2010
– North Valley Art League International Show, Redding, California –2014
– The Longest Way Home – Personal exhibition in Brescia, Italy –2013
– The Path – Exhibition at the Gallery 27 in Santa Barbara, California – 2013